Terms and Conditions – The Share Shop
ATTAIN Group Limited: a limited company registered in England under company number 08456162, whose registered office is at 1A The Moorings, Dane Road Industrial Estate, Sale, Cheshire M33 7BH, UK, and whose main trading address is 205-206 Atlas House, Caxton Close, Wigan, WN3 6XU (hereinafter ATTAIN);
Counties: Lancashare, Mancheshare, Yorkshare and Cumbriashare;
GB Shared Ltd: a limited company registered in England under company number 10263846, whose registered office is at 17 Victoria Road East, Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom, FY5 5HT (hereinafter GB Shared);
TheShareShop: a trading name of GB Shares LTD
Share sites: Include, Lancashare (lancashare.co.uk), Mancheshare (mancheshare.co.uk), Yorkshare (yorkshare.uk), Cubriashare (cumbriashare.co.uk)
Service: an order or promotional platform for local businesses in the Counties;
We/Us/Our: means Attain Digital Limited, GB Shared LTD and TheShareShop
You: The individual or business, buyer or seller, that uses TheShareShop order or promotional platform.
- GB Shared Ltd, share sites are online platforms which aim to pool the Counties resources in one place to make life and business easier for as many people in the county as possible. Hundreds of businesses form our membership and 100% of our site content is business led.
- Through countywide collaboration, businesses of each county are creating empathy economies and stimulating county growth.
- TheShareShop has been developed by GB Shared and Attain to aid businesses across the NW region and acts as an order or promotional platform for local businesses to help stimulate the economy and online sales pre-Christmas.
- Every care has been taken to ensure businesses listing are genuine local businesses have gifts to share.
- Use of Your Data
- Should you want to make a purchase, you will be required to add in your contact information through the creation of an online account. [Name, Email, Phone]. This enables us to
- keep you posted about any offers or the event countdown; and
- to send your details to the suppliers you purchase from.
- We ask our suppliers to remove your data post sale unless you specifically sign up to their own mailing lists.
- GB Shared Ltd or our digital partner, Attain Digital, will NOT request any financial information from you.
- Visitors have the further option of accessing a voucher for free digital review by our partners Attain Digital worth £250.
- Sellers are prohibited from using our customer data for marketing purposes unless customers sign up to your mailing lists directly.
- Buyers and sellers who agree to video or other testimonials can receive additional marketing based on their permissions. Recording of video content for TheShareShop is giving your permission for such video to be used by GB Shared Ltd for marketing purposes.
- Type of Accounts
- Visitors can create a free account should they wish to receive updates from the site. There are various types of accounts:
- Buyers– Buyers can visit on the day or register their interest beforehand on our landing page. This will ensure they are kept informed of the countdown to the online sale and any exclusive offers. We will capture your name/email address and phone number to create an account. This will be deleted post sale once we are sure you have received your items.
- Sellers– Sellers at TheShareShop.co.uk register their company name/email address.
- How We Use Your Data
- Registering for a free account will generate auto notifications by email. We will use your email address to communicate with you about TheShareShop.co.uk, a countdown to its launch date and any special offers or competitions on the site.
- We will only communicate with you from your registration date (w/c 18 October 2020) until the cyber weekend ends on 30th November 2020 or until we’re sure you’ve received your purchases.
- We do not reveal your email address to 3rd parties other than our digital partner and your chosen suppliers.
- We do not give permissions of the branding herein to be used for any other purpose. Should you choose to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ via TheShareShop.co.uk, we will send you the appropriate graphics for sharing, by email. Any kind of reproduction of our online content and branding is strictly prohibited.
- All those registered are encouraged to help us ‘share’ to ensure a great cyber weekend for both communities and business of the NW.
- Those listing must only sell their own (not third party) products. Users should provide accurate information about themselves. It is prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- Users are solely responsible for all activity on their account. Should users share an account with other people, then the person whose information is listed will ultimately be responsible for all activity.
- Sellers should personally guarantee that they have the authority to agree the these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the business listing products. Accounts are not transferable.
- You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our Services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission and under their direct supervision. Children under 13 years are not permitted to use TheShareShop or the Services. You are responsible for all account activity conducted by a minor on your account.
- Listings of Products
- Business who register to sell with us will:
- Register on The Share Shop as a seller
- Be directed to TryBooking (our booking partner) to make payment and register in full
- Receive email communications from us with instructions on how to upload their products, descriptions, quantities and images.
- Images should be 750 x 750 pixels.
- Products should be passable as a ‘gift’ and we reserve the right to decline your product if deemed unsuitable for this sale.
- All products and descriptions will be removed after the final day of the sale (30 November 2020)
- Sellers must have responsibility for their content. By agreeing to these terms, sellers are confirming they have all necessary rights and permissions to the content and are not infringing or violating any third party rights by advertising.
- ATTAIN, GB Shared and TheShareShop are not responsible for the quality of the goods and services promoted and sold on the platform. This is the sole responsibility of the seller.
- By listing products, you grant GB Shared Ltd / TheShareShop the licence to use it for marketing purposes to promote your product sale. You further grant GB Shared Ltd / TheShareShop a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, licence to use, edit, modify, distribute, store and showcase your products on your behalf.
- Seller must agree not to post any content which is false or misleading or uses the Service in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
- All products will be validated by TheShareShop team prior to advertising. co.uk will go live at 8 am on Black Friday 27th November 2020, through to 8 pm, Cyber Monday, 30th November 2020.
- Accuracy of Information
- Despite our best efforts, on-site information might not be up-to-date. As products are provided by businesses before advertisement, we are not held responsible for any inaccurate information with regards to (prices, product descriptions and stock quantities) which may change without notice.
- Buyers must agree not to post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive or in violation of these terms. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to TheShareShop without your permission and you want it removed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org We will open communications with you with a view to withdrawing products from TheShareShop.
- Terms of Sale
- TheShareShop acts as a broker/advertising platform for NW businesses to promote pre-Christmas products in a bid to enhance sales, stimulate our local economy and encourage local spending.
- All transactions are between the buyer and supplier direct.
- By placing an order on the site, customers represent that they are of legal age and that the information they provide is true and accurate.
- TheShareShop takes steps to verify customer information prior to accepting orders.
- The supplier has the right to accept, modify or decline orders.
- Once an order has been placed, buyer details will be forwarded to the supplier who will make contact to agree the final order and take payment.
- The buyer should carry out their own due diligence as with any online purchase.
- Sellers should be clear about VAT inclusion and or, indicative delivery charges upfront.
- Shipping & Delivery
- TheShareShop acts solely as the promoter/organiser/broker of this online sale. Delivery, collection or shipping of products purchased is direct with the buyer and supplier. GB Shared Ltd, ATTAIN Digital Ltd and TheShareShop take no responsibility for lost items.
Terms last updated 16/10/2020